2010年12月24日星期五

Wear(四)

For those who can not speak, clothing is a language, carry a pocket-sized theater. So live theater in the atmosphere made it not become a "Trapper" What? (Chekhov's "Trapper", always wearing a raincoat, an umbrella, to cover himself ruthlessly, even his watch fob is also what has a cap.)

Drama of life is unhealthy. Like us grew up in urban culture of the people, the sea is always the first to see the pictures, after seeing the sea; first reading romance novels, then know that love; our life experience is often the second round, by means of artificial drama , so the drama of life and life is difficult demarcation between.

One night, under the moon, me and a classmate walking the corridors of the dormitory, I was twelve years old, she older than I, she said: "I am very good with you, but do not know how." Because of the moon, because I was born a man to write novels. I whispered solemnly said: "I am ... ... In addition to my mother, only you." She was very moved, even I was moved by their own.

One more thing makes me uneasy, and that earlier, and I was five, my mother is not in China at that time. My father's concubine was a prostitute older than he, Minghuan, pale oval face, long hanging before leaving the sea, and she made me the top of lilac velvet Duanao fashionable dress, to me said: "Look how good I treat you! your mother to make clothes for you, always take the old East to fight the West to change, willing to use the whole site where the velvet? you like me or like your mother?" I said: "like you . "because this does not lie, I remember it even more troubled at heart.

没有评论:

发表评论