2010年12月24日星期五

Aunt Quotations(二)

Her find a rebellion, the discerning very powerful, because: "If a man should be the breadwinner, sometimes there is no choice, how hard it is too dry, said it was his duty, there is a nominal. Like I do without families, and doing not a desirable thing, frown the money too, anxious to live, but why? "

Once upon a time she was in the radio stations report news, read the editorial, the daily work half an hour. She says: "I said half an hour every day boring, you can Nahao tens of thousands of salary, if I spend all day saying interesting, but can not get a money."

She criticized a timid person eat Ai Ai's speech: "People sleep cough jade beads, he is stuck in the throat of the bead."

"Edward VII Road" (Love and more sub-Road) I made a mistake as the "Edward VIII Road", she said: "King Edward VIII, as the road has not had time yet."

She who we do not have much favor Chang - be better for me, but also because I automatically adhesion up, take me no alternative but to reason. So she often complained: "and you live together, people become very nagging (because of the need muttering) and arrogant (because other low energy)." One time she said sorry for my brother to stand In her eyes: "a pair of big eyes looking at me right up to it." "it up it up" was really good with words, the performance of a non-reporting of the boys head heavy and wet to focus on the folder.

She said she: "I am civil and military, the text to write to Naxie Di Wu." Studying in Hong Kong when I like to hear from her top, ladies of the blue words written on very thin pink thin copy paper, (her office is saved, used, parts cut away, so a page size range, reading hot for Cui Xiang pattering evil.) There is a silly letter of interest, such as spring total sunny summer. Tone is very dull, but spend a lot of exclamation points, almost all to do with the exclamation punctuation, ten years ago, there is a school of fashion articles that strike? Also, she always says "hard is good," "ruthless happy," I argue with her, and she did not recognize her here to be with the word "very". Later I asked her: "Well, 'fierce' in the 'hard' words, my aunt how to write it?" She is also writing "ruthless." I said: "So that a 'very' word to it to do? Aunt can not deny that there is such a word." She think about it, too rational. I said: "There are no people to write 'hard good' by. A write, once a week to their classified Shoujuan of their generation." She really changed since.

没有评论:

发表评论