2010年12月20日星期一

Bag of sweet potato leaves(三)

Lunch is pretty rich, in addition to the meal table, but that the uncle also took out a bottle of wine to accompany my father to drink, I do not know why, I always taciturn even spread a panic that day, my mother explained that there are things at home, we must back to the day, insist on keeping their father drink and drives very stubborn to get back to his father. On the way home, the father may be the reason for drinking, then more up, but I do not want to say anything.

After that town since I do not know why, I never been basking Kou family, the father'd gone a few times, each time that he went to, I have repeatedly explained, to bring their own two domesticated chicken, Mom praise me wiser, but each time his father came back from the provincial capital, always return the packages Strip something. Except for some candy, snacks, the most prominent are those kinds of old clothes, large and small, will be like when my mother picked up the same selection of baby half a day. But I never wear those clothes, I prefer to wear coarse clothes mother organization.

A blink of an eye, ten years later, old parents, I also from a teenager became a father. That day, my father Xizhe Yan said to me, you remember that basking regardless, right? She was eighty years old long ago, I went to see her, clearly see the old. She mentioned you, but when I first saw you talking about, and we brought her bag full of sweet potato leaves, neighbors were stained with the light. She'd love to meet you, you make time to go with me to train? I looked at the gray-haired, growing old father, and my heart poured out a trace of sadness, nodded and said: "All right! I should go and see her old men." I got up to go out, consider what a gift ready to take , the father in the back shouted: "Regardless of that next time you come back basking did not need to bring to mind with a bag of potato leaves. you go to the ground we adopt some!" I should be a cry, I do not know what it's like my heart , turned to walk the fields of autumn.

没有评论:

发表评论