2010年12月20日星期一

miss the past(三)

Until a mid-term exam, a big tall female math teacher called me into his office trip, never been to timid to follow the teacher to the office, and do not know is an evil that Kyrgyzstan and nervous. Obediently standing desk teacher, impressed me most was used for heating the oven next to the chimney at right angles to the Po out of the window. "You do not seem to seriously study recently, can you tell me why?" Dong teacher kind of sound,
"------" My head down without a word.

From the corner of my eye I saw the teacher looked up and down, and then quietly left the desk. Come a few minutes, heard the Xilihuala sound of water, "Come, ah, Xiao-Ming, I wash wash." Dong teacher holding me, with that smooth, white hands twisted towel.
"Our home is not it cold, some hot water washed clean, remember to use hot water after ah." Teacher his mouth will laugh, "you wash clean, or do a very nice man." I do not see the teachers speak they tease me. Soon, my face and white hands, the basin's water is black.

Dong teachers deal after he pulled me to stand on her desk, her plump face and has been at me, kind of looked at me, see I still Qieqie will speak: "Xiao-Ming, I know your family was poor, but more so the more you have to Zhengkou Qi, ah, someday in the future, the ability to help you with your own parents is not it? "Dong teachers see my eyes shining with tears, she helped me with warm hands wipe the tears, "You are a child of promise, cold day, only wearing a pair of pants is not easy. tomorrow I bring a few pieces of clothes so vast and powerful to you, you Always remember, regardless of whether others think highly of you, you have to make sense of your own. go home early homework now. "

没有评论:

发表评论