2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(八)

Soon my mother left to go to France, I lived in the school reading, she came to see me, and I have no farewell, said she looked like a very happy, things can be so smooth without a trace through, that there is no trouble, but I know where she thought: "The next generation of people, the heart Zhenhen it!" has been waiting for her out of school, I was across the campus looked much tsugae tall red iron gate that closed or indifference, but gradually felt the need to tear this case, so the tears came, in the cold wind was loud sobs, crying myself to see.

Mother is gone, but the mother left her aunt's house the air, Xian Ling's jigsaw puzzle tables, soft color, I do not understand some of the beautiful people come and go. I know all the best, whether spiritual or material, are here. So for me, spiritual and material good, has always been a mix, not like the general youth body and soul, as opposed to, from time to time be in conflict with the pain of sacrifice needed.

On the other hand have my father's house, there was nothing I looked down, opium, to teach my brother to do, "Han emperor of" the old man, novels, lazy slight breeze to live. Like the Zoroastrian Persians, and I forced the world split into two halves, light and dark, good and evil, God and the devil. Belongs to my father's side must be bad, although sometimes I like. I like the opium of the clouds, fog, like the sun, chaos Tanzhao tabloid house, (now, a large stack of tabloids still gave me a sense of coming home) Looking at the tabloids, and my father talk about the joke between relatives - - I know he is lonely, lonely time he likes me. Father's room is always afternoon, sitting there for a long time will find it sink, sink.

没有评论:

发表评论