2010年12月20日星期一

Between people(二)

Have not met this big boy, too embarrassed it!

I looked at just the upper body, "Dacron" flower shirt, white orchid that had become completely different patterns!

I sat there, despite the wind and rain!

I wanted to cry.

Suddenly, across the layers of the rain, I saw not far from a wall, the wall inside the house for a long long lines.

I struggled to stand up, lift up the car as a step to the row of sliding around the house! Is coming to see a sign hanging on the entrance wall, × × trial version field.

I have the courage to enter the yard, rolling the bike in front of the house in that row.

The house was artificially separated into a separate room, I heard one of the room was talking to went boldly on!

The valve is covered with two rows of one, a dozen girls sitting high and low fat or thin, they are talking about something, I am glad the way!

Another girl walked in, like a drowned rat, everyone was surprised, just about to answer, can not recognize read carefully. The room suddenly quiet down!

I'm embarrassed, I'm sad, I'm shy, I do not know what to say! I only tell you the eyes of a poor, I hope to be here to avoid it. Outside, the rain is still falling, bomb on the roof from thunder, then lightning!

"Where did you come?" Finally, a girl came up to me!

没有评论:

发表评论