2010年12月20日星期一

The strange woman bookstore(一)

Two days ago, that is, at noon on Tuesday, November 9, Shanxi Road metro station in Shanghai, a minor celebrity in the monsoon Book Garden, I met a beautiful woman.

I was standing next to look for foreign fiction shelves Hesse's "glass ball game" that had previously been seen in this book, but that day is gone. So I stared at the shelves one by one to find, and thus unwittingly moved to her side.

She was squatted in the hallway between the shelves to read. But I did not notice her, turned and left when I'm ready when almost hit her. She responds very quickly, did not get up, move two steps back. I smiled and raised his head-the same time, is a very pretty face. I and she, as a fraction of a second, then to avert his gaze, not far from another shelf to read books before, but could not help secretly looked at her. I am certainly not in the Jia Yucun Lou, that the beauty of their smile is preferred to have been about to start mind waves. Her smile is only sorry that means: "I'm sorry, blocking your way out." I have some how to find that they so slow, no time has she smiled: "Never mind, I get by." Clear enough gentleman.

She read very carefully to see, and did not notice I was looking at her. Her long hair, slim build, wearing a white coat, the following is blue slacks article. I think a closer look at her face, but can only see her side. Her face is a little thin, very white skin, coupled with her focus on reading, the way people feel very pure tranquility amongst. I was curious to see what her book, but not squatted carefully observed the cover, so I found on the shelves and cover the same book in her hand, but unfortunately not found.

没有评论:

发表评论