2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(十二)

Is planning a way out, I had heavy diarrhea, nearly dead. For me my father was not a doctor, no medicine. Disease for six months in bed watching the autumn and winter days TANSEI, stir lime gate on the opposite side of the antlers, the bottom two rows of numerous small stone Buddha - do not know what is now North Korea, which a generation born in ... ... dimly this house, but also dim to die here? Dead, buried in the garden.

However, in this intention, I also listen to all out the door every switch, and a patrol out of rust cushions HIV AIDS astringent coffee bars, and then choking Lang Lang loud noise, opened the iron gate. Sleep in the dream also heard this voice, and through the door of a cinder road, the sand squeaking footsteps. Even though I was sick in bed because they are anti-thinning, to quietly slip out it?

Help of a wall until I can touch the wall walk, I prepared to escape. Gan first inquire about the two sets of tone when the patrol shift, winter's night, and fell on the window with binoculars can see clearly no one black on the road, step by step and touch the iron gate next to the wall side, pull the latch, opened the door, the telescope on the milk cartons, and dodge out. - Really stand out on the sidewalk! No wind, but the lunar year Sakon's knowing about the cold, a street lamp just to see a cold gray, but the world Oh how amiable! I hastily walked in Jieyan, each foot on the ground is a resounding kiss. And I'm not far away from home and talk in the price of a rickshaw to the - I'm so glad I have not forgotten how to bargain. Really mad it! Get ready to re-arrest. Overtaken by events, had just think it's funny adventure. Later know as guilty and I Gan suspected accomplice, was greatly implicate. My stepmother put all my stuff and divide it among a people, only when I'm dead. This is my end of the house.

I fled to the mother's home, that summer my brother came along, wrapped in a newspaper with a pair of basketball shoes, said he did not go back. My mother explained to him the burden of her economic power can only charge a person's education and therefore can not take him. He cried, I cried at the next to it. He later returned in the end, with a pair of basketball shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论