2010年12月24日星期五

Wear(一)

Shui can represent the ideal of most people's ideal. He likes a woman wear a refreshing cool blue cloth gown, slightly exposed in the red silk blouse under the dress, being a little naive temptation honest, I am not qualified in his novel, also do not volunteer.

Because my mother loved to make clothes, my father had once grunt: "a person and not a clothes rack!" One of my first memories is my mother standing in front of the mirror, not on the green jade brooch Duanao on, I next turn his face looked, extremely envious that he can not wait to grow up. I said: "Secretary-year-old head I love to comb the age of ten I wear high heels, sixteen years old I can eat dumplings dumplings, eating all the hard to digest things." The more impatient, the more that day too long. Childhood day by day, warm and slow of foot, just as the old cotton-padded shoes inside, pink velvet lining in the sun on the sun.

Sometimes they complain that time flies, and suddenly a big slice of taller children, the new foreign made clothes, light green brocade, and one did not itself, can no longer wear. After the dress will be a sad thought, that is life-long regret.

At one time lived under the rule of the stepmother, picking her leftover clothes to wear, never forget a dark red, thin Gua, the color of ground beef, wearing finish to wear, like get it all had frostbite; winter have passed, and still keeping the frostbite scars - is the kind of hate and shame. Because more than half ashamed of, secondary life is unpleasant, and rarely make friends.

没有评论:

发表评论