2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(九)

Along the one hand, I have Hai Kuotian poor planning, to the UK after graduating from high school to go to college, there was a time I would like to learn drawing cartoon, try to introduce the style of Chinese painting to the United States. Lin also pushy than I, I wear the most stylish clothes, travel around the world, in Shanghai, he has a house and live a life of crisp.

However, to something sturdy, really do. My father is getting married. My aunt told me the news first, is a small balcony in the summer. I cried, because read too many novels about the stepmother, never imagined would be on me. I only have a sense of urgency: in any case can not let it happen. If the woman in front, and fell on the bars dry, I will push her down from the balcony, end of that.

My stepmother also opium. Married, and soon we moved to a Republic of China to move the old style houses go, this is my industry, I was born in that house. Housing There are too many memories of our family, like many piles copy of the photo, the air a bit vague. Where the sun people sleepy, dark, cool place with tombs. Housing Qinghei heart is sober house has its own a strange world. The edge of the junction in the yin and yang, see the sun, hear the bells of trams and shop on sale of cloth blowing over and over again the banner of "Su Do not cry," There is only sleeping in the sunlight.

I live in school, rarely go home, at home, although my brother and the old saw, "Gan" by the torments, very cheap, but because it was really rare back, but also graciously perfunctory passed. My father is very proud for my writing, who encouraged me to learn poetry. Done a total of three Seven-, second song chant "Summer Rain", has two points by the President bead concentration, so I think very good: "sound as Jiegu forcing hair, rain Lotus opened its first branch." The third song Yong Hua Mulan, and too decent to go not in the mood to learn.

没有评论:

发表评论