2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(十三)

Gan furtive hours of some of my toys for me to remember smuggled out, the bones in a white ivory light green ostrich feather fan fan, because the age for a long time, one will be hair loss, fly sky, people choking cough tears. Second thought to since the day my brother, there are also similar to the feeling.

I make the University of London exam preparation book. In the father's house used to loneliness, a man suddenly want to learn, but also to do in the dilemma of "lady" is very very difficult. Also see my mother sacrificed a lot for me, and has been in doubt me whether it is worth the sacrifice. I also doubt. Often I am a person in the apartment's roof terrace and turn on the Spanish cut in the blue sky, white walls of the bar and block out categorically. Turn his face to take the lead in the hot sun, I felt like I was standing naked under the sun, and was all bewildered like a referee with a minor who, because of the excessive pride and self-rustic. At this time, the mother's home was no longer a soft.

Admitted to university, but because of the war, not on the UK and went into Hong Kong three years later because of the war, did not finish the book back to Shanghai. Apartment house was all right there, although I believe it is absolutely not so, and also still be cherished. Now I'm lodging at an old dream, in the dreams inside doing a new dream.

Write to you, the wind blowing a little cold back, and walked off the glass door, the balcony to see furry Huang Yueliang.

The night had become rich in ancient, and now have to sell the clapper ravioli, thousands of years many people dream of green light: "child care, child care, child care, care" - Oh lovely but also sad the years

没有评论:

发表评论