2010年12月20日星期一

miss the past(二)

Children from the countryside to the factories, mines and changes in the school than the comparison of clothing. In rural areas, when we are all broken pants tramp, wearing a large winter break my pants, others never have to wear the second. We are also very simplicity of each other, not to think about or look down on others. And to the children of the school, always feel a hundred pairs of eyes staring at you, then I remembered the image up to now: dirty and unkempt hair, chapped face was black and full of zest purple, the nose is not stop the flow mouth, covered in a single wash clean unlined pants, feet reluctant mother stay up all night working towards the cotton dress shoes (except that the upper and lower body is new, but not willing to wear, probably played the stigma and fear of people in rural areas make fun of it), and no hot water as cold hands, hands that are always dark. Accidentally always thought was a beggar begging accidentally went to school here. So my eyes went always surprised and happy jeers, low self-esteem, I just head down, peered askance them, watching their feet clean sports shoes, a slip of the foot of the wall around the trot walk. At that time, how lonely ah, what a jealous ah. Stand out is perhaps the seeds planted at that time (even though what is now the child is not a good tree to grow), so learning is always surprisingly good.

However, children who always look down on factories, mines and mine, but I dare not underestimate the results, so jealous of flower seeds germinate in their minds, they began to publicly attack me, chasing me, even in a large crowd under the humiliation I , said I was a beggar, no place to vent my anguish such blatant hatred, with their parents that they no avail, so afraid to learn out well, so as not to incur their resentment, and when I am lonely lonely have abandoned the soul.

没有评论:

发表评论