2010年12月20日星期一

Childhood streams(一)

Childhood streams, often inadvertently quietly from my heart flow. Especially in those rainy days, too easy, there will be some sort of affair touched my memory of the organ, so the memory of the gate was opened. My childhood memory of the depths of the stream will be turning from flowing out. She filled with childish innocence, merrily through my heart, nourish my hungry heart.
However, I know, my stream has gone, just like those early days, which often caused waves in my heart the sorrow and grief, but also remind me of the infinite melancholy of the past.
That it is the story of a very distant, I have only ten months old at the time, our family was sent from the county, a small village called Big Ying Pun (a very long time, the locals call our decentralized households) . Is no longer such a common ordinary small village, but it has deep historical roots. It turned out that the emperors of the Qing Empire to the Mulan Hunting autumn, the often passed by, rolling over once Camp here, so this little village called Great Camp. East and west sides of the village, there are two spring Qinglie springs, is said to be crowned emperor of the East and West Gan Gan Well well, for the Eight Banners of the soldiers and horses to drink. Listening to old people say, long ago, the two springs all around and well plate repair the fence, of course, those things had already disappeared. Not only that, the Qing Dynasty emperors also built a palace nearby, called "Chi Jian Ling shrines Association Yoshiaki" Unfortunately, in the "Cultural Revolution" in the main hall of the palace and Cedian all been demolished, and is now Zhengyangmen only one still standing with bleak. God is also a love poem of Qianlong built a stone monument on the mountain, at the Magnolia for his poem engraved on the top few. Of course it did not escape the "Cultural Revolution" unharmed.

没有评论:

发表评论