2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(二)

My brother's maid Huanzuo collar, "Zhang Qian", wrapped feet, clever stronger, always take precedence. Leading my "Gan," because with the girl, consciously guilty, there are always things to her. I can not bear her patriarchal argument, often together with her contention, she said: "You have to live in the exclusive village of temper! Hope that you will marry their distance - and his brother do not you come back!" She can from the fingers grasping the status of chopsticks predict the fate of my future, said: "chopsticks almost grasp, marry far." I quickly put your finger to move the upper chopstick, said: "hold it far?" she said: " grasp of course, a husband far away. "I am speechless with anger. Zhang Qian made me long to think of gender equality, I want to forge and strengthen the country, be sure to be better than my brother.

My brother is really disappointing, because the sick, to be held hostage to eat, so it is the greedy and saw the people who called an open mouth and moving his mouth to mouth to see what can be. Sick in bed, clamor to eat pine nuts and sugar - Chung pine nuts into powder, mixed with rock sugar crumbs - people put sugar Riga Coptis juice, feed him, make him desist, and he cried, the only completely stuffed fist her mouth, still. So they struck a fist berberine in the juice. Sucking his fist, cried even doped.

Sugar pine flowers in a golden ear, magnetic tin. Red next to yellow peaches magnetic cylinder, which is the lip. Afternoon sunlight to that of the old mill white dresser. Zhang once bought a dry persimmon in a drawer, too raw, the first collection there. Every two days I went to open the drawer to see, and gradually forget suspicion whether the existence of Zhang Qian, but can not ask her that as a strange self-esteem. Over time, into a soaked rotten persimmons. I am very sorry, so still remember.

没有评论:

发表评论