2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(十)

Graduated from high school that year, the mother came back to China, though I did not think my attitude has changed significantly, the father felt, and for him, this is intolerable, for many years with him, is nourished, being educated, but their hearts are in the side. I make things worse, by the way he made a speech to study requirements, and eat Ai Ai is a very bad speech. He lost his temper, that I suffered the instigation of others. Stepmother scolded me out the spot, said: "You have to interfere with the mother divorced the things your family. Since there does not fit, why not come back? Unfortunately, a step late, come back had to do concubine!"

Shanghai war happen, I put aside the things for the time being. Because the Soviet Union Island Creek near our house, heard the roar of guns can not sleep at night, so to stay at my mother for two weeks. Back that day, I stepmother asked me: "How do not you go in front of me to say?" I said I talked to my father. She said: "Oh, his father said! Your eyes Where there is me?" She hit me a brush in his mouth, I instinctively want to fight back, was rushed over to pull out of two old maidservant. I ran upstairs stepmother cried all the way to sharply: "She hit me! She hit me!" In that moment, everything becomes very clear, dark under the heavy dining room shutters, and serve with rice has been opened, no goldfish goldfish bowl, white Cigang delineate the thin orange-red of C. demersum. My father Tazhuotuoxie, shoot up shoot up rushed downstairs. Grabbed me, boxing foot Cross and roared: "Do you still beat! You hit me hit you! Not kill you today, can not be!" I think my head side to side, but also partial to that side, and numerous times, but also deafened the ears. I sat on the ground, lying on the ground, and he grabbed my hair while kicking. Has finally been opened. My heart has been very clear, remember the words of my mother: "What if he hit you, do not fight back, or else, saying that out is always your fault," so it does not want to resist. He went upstairs, and I stand up and walked in the bathroom mirror, watching my body hurt, his face red fingerprints, prepared immediately reported to the police station. Went to the gate, stopped by the porter policeman said: "The door yet, and key in the master there." I tried to Sapo, called downtown Timen, a bid to attract the attention of the police post outside the door of iron, but no, not Sapo easy. I came home, my father has blown up, to a large vase came to throw my head, a crooked little crooked, a room of various porcelain flying. He left, Gan cry to me and said: "how did you get that?" I just think this time filled with grievances, such as the mountain air Chung cried, holding her crying for a long time. But she thought I was strange, because I cherish her for me timid, afraid to offend my father, to suffer a lifetime of fear so that she becomes cold and hard. I was alone in an empty room downstairs spent the whole day in the evening to sleep in the bed, mahogany kang.

没有评论:

发表评论