2010年12月24日星期五

Genius Dreams(三)

My mother gave me two years to learn to adapt to the environment. She taught me to cook; with laundry soap powder; practice road position; Man glances; lighting and be sure to draw the curtains; in the mirror of the facial expression; If there is no sense of humor genius, do not say a joke.

In the attitude of common sense, I reveal amazing stupid. My two-year plan is a failed experiment. In addition to loss of balance to my thinking, my mother did not give me any painful warning of.

Art of Living, A part of me just can not appreciate. I know how to read "July Qiaoyun", listening to Scottish soldiers blowing bagpibe, enjoy the breeze in the chair, eating peanuts, salt water, enjoy a rainy night in neon lights, double-decker bus from the hand pick the leaves of the tree top. In the absence of human transfer of the occasion, I am full of joy in life. But I can not overcome such a day of little gnawing worry, life is wearing a beautiful gown, covered with lice.

没有评论:

发表评论