2010年12月24日星期五

MONEY(一)

Do not know "grasping Week" This custom is popular throughout the country. My years of age in a matter of course when he chose something Lacquer Tray to the future aspirations of the trend divination. I get the money - it seems a little sovereigns. I remember my aunt is so, there is a maid insisted that I take the pen, I do not know what that is reliable. But in any case, it seems I will be like small money. My mother is very surprised to find that this layer, the one to shake his head and said: "This generation of people ... ..." My mother is a lofty one, of course, when money did not mention money, that is until the money was for the very force powerful money, they also also very light. This attitude is very spotless caught my resentment, shock I went across the hall, therefore, one learned to "worship of money," the term, I insisted I was...

I like money, because I did not eat hard money - although the small experience some pain, and people really had it tough for it is nothing compared to - do not know the money's bad, but only know that the money benefits.

When living at home, enough to live comfortably, tuition, medical expenses, entertainment expenses, all do not need to worry about, but never had the money in his hand. Fear of a child to buy snacks to eat, we always put some money under the pillow over the years will pay back his father, and we never thought of resistance. I did not separate until the age of sixteen to the store bought stuff, not used, there is no desire.

Watched the movie came out, like Xunbu Fang Yi Ban children move collar, stand in Jieyan, waiting for the car at home husband took me back (I can not do anything to find him, because no homes Lao Shi Ji Qi Che's number), this is my memories The only luxurious feel.

没有评论:

发表评论