2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(七)

I also play the piano than drawing, learning English, about the only life for a period of grace is a Western-style lady's. In addition, full-off sad to see a flower clip book, listening to my mother talk about its history, actually sheds a tear. My mother met my brother said to me: "You see her sister not to cry for not eating sugar!" I was praised with a happy, tears are dry, very sorry. "Novel Monthly" is on the board with the Lao She's "two horses", a monthly magazine sent out, sitting on the toilet watching my mother, and laughed as she read it, I leaned against the doorway laughing. So now I still like the "two horses", although the Lao She later, "divorce," "train" all over "two horses" much better.

After my father to cure, then go back up, not out of cost of living, to subsidize my mother, trying to force her money away, then she can not afford to go out. They violently quarreling, scared panic servants pull their children out and told us nicely, Mind your own business. My brother and I rode quietly on the balcony of a small three-wheeled bicycle, both silent, late spring in the balcony, hanging bamboo curtains, Montreal dense section of the sun.

Parents finally agreed to a divorce. Aunt and his father is always disagreement, therefore, moved with my mother, my father moved house to house in a alley. (My father for "Yi Shizhu" is never known, single notes that "line", only willing to spend money in the car.) Their divorce, although not ask for my advice, I am in favor of, the heart naturally melancholy, because that red, blue and go home can not be sustained. Fortunately, the treaty states that I can always see the mother. In her apartment the first time I saw the tiles in the earth along the basin and gas stove, I am very pleased and feel comforted.

没有评论:

发表评论