2010年12月20日星期一

Father's white hair

I do not know when, my father has white hair frost. Years of his full head of black hair and faded glory, but he is still like a withered old yellow leaves hanging in the trees.

I tried to comfort his heart, knowing he was getting close to the end of life.

I was afraid, I'm afraid that day has arrived!

I tried to tell him something happy, hide some unpleasant things, fear of this piece of yellow leaves by the wind to go!

But one day, a greater blow to the face from. His most beloved car accident before his son was away!

This summer, I heard the bad news, rushing home, his father was the backbone of the street light pick me up. He did not cry, the other end as the sparse white hair lying in the weeds there, eyes stare at me. I was just taking his arm, crying, complaining why he ran out to meet me? He sighed and said nothing, but I know his heart is bleeding.

Returned to the house, my father told my little brother's body has not pulled back, he sat slumped at the table. I saw the side go Just like cotton plugs poor father in the chair, listening to everyone's crying, he lowered the head of that white.

Brother's dead body back to bury, this strong first elderly man cried aloud!

"My children ah ---"

Father tears his face, white hair who sent hair. My heart is bleeding too! I never saw my father cry.

I was afraid, I was suddenly afraid of the old father could not help but hit.

I pray, I pray to God, let him stay with us a few years more.

When I came back, my father sent me to the curb as usual.

"You go back! Take care. In a few days come back to see you. " I said.

Father's white hair in my tears blur up, I quickly turn around, do not want to let him see my tears.

没有评论:

发表评论