2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(十一)

The next day, my aunt is feeling, and I saw her stepmother would sneer: "What is the Laizhuo opium?" Before she begins with the opening of my father jumped up and smoke covered the very start to play, to bring the aunt also injured, into the hospital, there is no room to report catch, too lost our family's face.

My father threatened to use the pistol that killed me. I am temporarily imprisoned in an empty room, I was born inside the house suddenly becomes unfamiliar, like moonlight, the shadows emerged plainer the expanse, one-sided, mania.

Beverley Nichols has a poem on the half-mad ignorant: "asleep in your heart the moon light," I read it think of our home the blue moonlight on the floor, then quietly murderous.

I know my father can not kill me, but off a few years, so when I put out is not me. I have a few weeks old and for many years. I put my hand firmly holds the wooden railing on the balcony, as if to squeeze the water on the wood. Is the illustrious head of the blue sky, when the day is sound, because the sky plane. I want to have a bomb fell on our family to die together with them I am willing. Gan was afraid I would run away, repeatedly told: "Do not walk out the door it! Out to come back." But I still think a lot of escape plans, "Three Musketeers" "of Monte allies and enemies in mind" come together to mind. I remember most clearly is the "Turtle" in Chapter Qiugu friend has a lover, with the sheet formed a rope let down from the window out. I do not have windows facing the street, only head over the wall from the garden out. Goose down a wall shelf can be a springboard, but the deeper quiet time, alerted two geese, called to them, what to do?

Possessor of the garden pecking sorts of people who chase the big white goose, the only tall Magnolia trees, huge open flowers, like dirty white handkerchief, like a paper, left there, forgotten, and a large white flowers open year coming to an end. Never had that dirty frustrated flowers.

没有评论:

发表评论