2010年12月20日星期一

Childhood streams(二)

This is what I have hometown, my childhood was started from here.
Childhood memories of this should be good. However, the years from my childhood is full of fishing out of bitterness. Give me the greatest pain is often enough to eat, as can be delicious as it is now like a child to eat snacks, that is fantasy. Until seventeen years old I only eat my life the first apple. Until the twenties, only to eat a watermelon. Therefore, I often like looking for a hungry wolf to eat the same things. Once, a big brother named Wang asked several of our little guy, and said: you do not eat the grasshopper? We are one voice said: Eat. Big brother wrote: So you will catch. So we quickly ran to catch the Loop, a small stream of the grasshopper up, we quickly caught a few back, big brother in his family cooked us a Zaotang. When we finished, asked: also eat it? We say: eat. So we catch. Less than hundred meters away from the village stream. We kept the creek and ran back and forth between the village, until far enough to eat. Of course, the best time to eat fried grasshoppers father did. He asked us to catch a grasshopper small stream, of course we caught a lot, came back, he was to make a simple treatment, and then a deep-fried oil, and taste can be really sweet.
Perennial flowing stream, and carries a lot of fish shrimp, that is we want to taste. To the stream to catch fish has become the happiest moment of our children. A group of large and small children shouting in the stream to catch fish, some children still catch a small frog. Sometimes, as a fish fight, and sometimes work together. I think that was the most wonderful scene under blue sky.
Small stream flood green, green grass is our best place to play, in the above somersaults, wrestling, not only will not hurt, but also do not get dirty clothes. It was a great to protect our natural straw, our children one to the above, it will feel excited.
For some time, we Chinese people have shouted 'to conquer nature'. I remember in junior high school textbooks on political 'productivity' of the concept is like this: the so-called productivity, is that people transform nature, the ability to conquer nature. I had learned in a physical book also said this: water is inexhaustible natural resources. As to conquer nature, that we naturally hoped that would not welcome. So light will be cutting trees, birds and animals rush to make. Poor stream, quickly exhausted its fountain of life, trickle disappeared, replaced from the ferocious flood. Farewell, my stream. Farewell, my little fish. Farewell, my little frog. Farewell, my big straw.
I have a soft spot for rainy days, because that makes my stream back to life. But new problems have emerged. I always feel that today the civilized world will only produce garbage. In the civilized world people live in civilization, only dumping. They are ruthless dirty garbage dump just some of life's stream.
I think my childhood was pure stream and I could really farewell, but it will always flow in my heart.

没有评论:

发表评论