2010年12月20日星期一

Grandpa's Liquor(二)

Grandpa handless winecup is white, and very small, just a cup of wine also. Grandpa never can drink cup cup, every time he drank a small mouth, and then eat a little food, and drink a little. . . So every time my grandfather used to drink to be a very long time.

I was always climbing greedy at the table to eat beans, Grandpa will be drinking at the same time still have to "take care" of me. At this time, my grandmother would find some smaller pocket of potatoes or sweet potatoes, bury them in the brazier, I'll eat the beans, looking at the brazier in the aroma.

Brazier burning with potatoes and sweet potatoes are particularly fragrant, and the outside layer of black paste skin, cut open, the heat would have rushed out with the same flavor.

Grandpa always afraid I'm burning to the cooked potatoes on the first hand blowing, but that is really very hot, ah, my grandfather changed from the left to right, and then change to the left from the right hand, I watched a large laugh.

Finally able to eat, can not wait to swallow half, while the side of the choking incense. At this time, Grandpa would sneak the first dip with chopsticks point in my potato wine, and I eat hot and spicy, and then went to the outhouse, to scoop up a vat of cold water with ice chips to drink. .

Grandpa has been gone for several years, when he left, I'm not him.

Now, I often dream of my grandfather, dressed in white, sitting on the grass drinking.

There is no table, no beans, no brazier, not me. . . . . .

没有评论:

发表评论