2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(六)

I should be glad to tell the maid, the mother to come back. My mother came back the day I think the most clamoring to wear cute little red coat, but she saw me the first sentence says: "how to give her clothes to wear so small?" I soon made new clothes, everything are different. My father before the non-contrite, is to go to the hospital. We moved to a garden house, there is a dog, a flower, a fairy tale book, the family suddenly add a lot of friends and relatives beautiful and refined. My mother and aunt and sat on a piano stool fat imitation of a movie, love performance, I sat on the ground watching, laughing, in the skins to roll on the mat.

I wrote to Tianjin, a playmate, describing our new home, wrote a three letter, also drew a pattern. Did not get the letter - boast that kind of vulgar, who have to hate any strike? Home, all I think the peak of the United States. Blue Rose coverings with the old red carpet is not very concordant, but I like it, knock like the United Kingdom, because England's words remind me of the little red house under blue sky, while France is the micro- rain blue, like the bathroom tiles, stained hair oil of incense, the mother told me that the UK is often rainy, France is clear, but I can not correct my first impression.

My mother told me the most was evasive drawing a red background, the background seems there should be a considerable distance, the red background always felt close at hand, but me and my brother's bedroom wall is not from the orange-red that is my choice , and I like to paint paintings villain on the red walls, warm and close.

没有评论:

发表评论