2010年12月20日星期一

Between people(三)

"I built factory, run into the rain to go home." I'm embarrassed to say, tears also followed down.

"Do not be sad, we'll help you." The girl smiled and said, pulling me to her shop was next. Shop climb out of one end of the cardboard box I put on clothes to. I shook my head and refused!

"You would like gonorrhea. The girl said, smiling." Pair of beautiful eyes water Lingling.

House to persuade several other girls came, I have repeatedly twisted, however, had to put on!

God gave me as a great joke, after a meal was Kung Fu, fine it! Sun re-drill out happily in the rain fell, the green one around!

"I want to go home. I have to work tomorrow, I want to go back and look." I said.

The girl looked at a pool outside the puddles said: "The way thin, for fear you can not ride the car too!" "I walk back. The car to stay here!" I said. Wanting to go!
Girls take over so I put on a pair of rubber boots, and told me to be here tomorrow, midnight ride, she will help me wipe the car clean!

The next day, I put down the girls change clothes dry cleaned when the girl returned, she washed my clothes folded out, and, polishing the bicycle parked in the yard.

How many years have passed, the girl and now I can not remember people name. Can remember it was firmly in my heart.

没有评论:

发表评论