2010年12月24日星期五

MONEY(三)

To love for a person to the extent of asking him to get pocket money, it is a strict test.

CLAIRE, I like my job. "Learning martial arts written, sold and imperial family"; the former ruling class, scholars are relying on food, and now the situation is slightly different, I am glad that my god is not "imperial family", but people buy the magazine. Not take the words of the mass of the ass - it is the most lovely public employers, less capricious, "awfully unpredictable"; not put on airs, and really treat people, in order that you will remember your good ten years to five years years. And the public is abstract. If you have to be a master, of course, would rather be an abstraction.

Though not enough money, I also have a point goods store, heard a friend predicted that last year: In recent years there is no market for Georgy always velvet, and soon must be fashionable, because today's Shanghai, a woman of fashion does not turn out what else is on, the memories of five years ago is bound to go to find inspiration. So I saved several hundred dollars to buy a piece of Georgy fleece material. Store to the present, the market saw Georgy flock there, send it to consignment shops to go, but hope not sell, you can keep it yourself.

This is full of contradictions, took to the streets to buy food to go around with a distressed son of the romantic attitude, right? Recently, however, an old man selling vegetables in a food put into the scales of my bag when the bag's Tie the title in his mouth for a while. I carried it Shiru's Tie, and nothing strange feeling. Found themselves with a different place, I was very happy - like a little practical progress could not tell why.

没有评论:

发表评论