2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(四)

After his mother went to, aunt moved in her grandmother. Home is very busy and often have party, called a note. I hid behind the curtains peep, with particular attention to sitting on a couch with the sixteen-year-old sisters, the name of the sea before the slide, wearing the same jacket jade pants, white Weiyi, like a born with like.

Aunt Grandma does not like my brother, so Yili flattering, every night take me to see the dance Kissling. I sat at the table. In front of the white cream on the cake Qi eyebrows high, but I eat that piece of the whole, in that reddish twilight gradually nap was, as usual, to three or four o'clock, back in the servants back home.

Home to his brother, and I ask, sir, is a private school system, read a day later, the window in the evening swinging body. Read "too Wang Shi Xun in" turning it into "the king is too addicted to smoked fish," had just remembered. That a period of time, I often fail to back the book and worry about because the New Year's Day morning crying, so crying a year coming to an end. - New Year's Day I asked my mother pre-dawn call me up and see their New Year, Who would have thought they were afraid I stayed hard, and let me sleep a little, wake up and have been let off the fireworks. I think all the hustle and bustle of the past have become, I do not have copies, and cry and cry in bed, would not, finally pulled up. Sitting in a rattan chair, people wear new shoes for me when, or cry - even wearing new shoes also miss it.

没有评论:

发表评论