2010年12月20日星期一

miss the past(四)

I cried Xilihuala time, and that is so big, so no one has ever cared about me, and my heart with the cry of grievances is also gradually dispersed. Fragile heart Dong teacher if I do not have time to care, I really do not know what will become.

Since then, I will not stand the cold, and not that she's old clothes, but I learned to wash with cold water to clean themselves, even hand out of the bloodstain. Although other subjects I can not be called good, but the math always comes first, not for anything else to like her, such as maternal care, to her expectations. And years later I was admitted to the school results of the first city one of the best high school (the school, it was only me), then, most people just want to tell the director of teacher you.

So many people in the world, and you get to know it was only a few, past life five years of practice may only pass in exchange for a life. Do not abandon your love and the Virgin-like warmth to melt my heart was young, in most in need of nourishment when it is time devoted love of the nutrient solution, is not that memorable it? Unfortunately, nine out of ten unhappy life, and now I still did not reach the other side of my ideal, but I always will try before the trip!

没有评论:

发表评论