2010年12月24日星期五

Genius Dreams(一)

I'm a weird girl, was present as a genius from childhood, in addition to the development of my genius no existence outside the target. However, when a childhood fantasy gradually faded, I found my dream except genius than nothing - but all of the perverse genius of the disadvantages. Forgive Wa Genie's sparse mad world, but they will not forgive me.

Coupled with some American-style propaganda, maybe I'll hailed as a child prodigy. Recite Tang poetry when I was three. I remember standing in a swaying manner venerable old wicker chair before the Langyin Manchu "commercial subjugated women do not know hate, still singing river Courtyard Flowers", seeing his tears roll down. The age of seven I wrote a first novel, a family tragedy. Experienced stroke complicated words, I often Paoqu Wen cook how to write. The second novel is about a lovelorn girl committed suicide. My mother criticized: if she wanted to commit suicide, she would not take the train from Shanghai to West Lake to the self-drowning. But I was the West Lake poetic background. Finally stubbornly kept it.

I am only reading materials is the "Journey to the West" and a small amount of fairy tales, but my thoughts are not bound by them. That year, I tried a similar utopian novels, title Happy Village. Happy highland village is a militant ethnic Hmong for overcoming active, Mongolian Chinese emperor license, exempt from taxes, and to autonomy. So Happy Village is a family of isolated, self-cultivation self-organization, Save the tribal village and lively culture.

没有评论:

发表评论