2010年12月24日星期五

Timothy. Zhang C..(三)

The original house is not the man my mother did not feel any defects, because she is not in there very early. There she was, I remember that I hold every morning to her maid to bed, brass bed, I climbed on the lattice Green Jinbei, with her incomprehensible to learn to recite poems. She always woke up not very happy, and I play for a long time had just happy. I began to literacy block, that is, V at the bedside, and every afternoon after word recognition, you can eat two pieces of green bean cakes.

My father married outside aunt, grandmother, he took me to a small residence to play, holding the door after I went, I must refuse to go, hard Banzhu the door, his legs kicking, he was so angry my cross Come play a few times, finally went to the hold. To the other side, I ate a lot and very easy-going sugar. There is a small residence mahogany furniture, mica Dan Xinzi carved round table stood tall on the silver plate, and half-hearted aunt was my great grandmother.

With my mother and my aunt to go abroad, on board the day she fell on the bamboo bed crying, convulsions nailed the top in green light Lvqun small film. Servant said to have been traversing this route several times to the time, she was like not to hear, they do not dare speak out, pushed me to go and told me: "Aunt, getting late." (I'm one to another adoptive a room, so called aunt and uncle.) She ignored me, just cry. She slept like a cabin on the glass reflect the sea, green flakes, but there are endless ocean waves grief Britain.

I stood in front of watching her bamboo bed, somewhat at a loss, they did not teach me something else, but fortunately I pulled into a servant.

没有评论:

发表评论