2010年12月20日星期一

The strange woman bookstore(二)

As I observed her, she seemed aware of what, looked up and looked at me. I am a bit embarrassed and immediately attention back on the shelf. Then she stood up, walked up to me not far away, and I standing side by side, continue reading. I thought to myself I discovered she was not looking at her, so it pretends to stand next to me, looking at me? Probably thought I was a pervert or something. I am a bit uneasy, and then be embarrassed to turn your back to see her. Stood for a while, that is always in front of a bookshelf is not quite natural, they pretend they rolled to another shelf, but never away from her more than three meters away, have aimed at the opportunity to occasionally look at her eyes with peripheral vision .

At this time her cell phone rang, and it should come to a text message. She put down your books, pick up the phone to start walking back, so she implicitly to the shelves behind, I can not see her. I thought she was back after this reading will continue to squat there, but after a while, when I pretended Duodao inadvertently when the back shelves, where they found empty.

没有评论:

发表评论