2010年12月24日星期五

MONEY(二)

For the first time to make money is in high school, drew a cartoon put into the English "great beauty Evening News" on the newspaper gave me five dollars in, I immediately bought a trumpet Danqi lipstick. I do not blame my mother keep the money goes to be a memorial, but I like her so full of emotion. For me, money is money, you can buy all kinds of things I want.

I think it is something I should be all because I enjoy it more than others, because it gives me tremendous joy. Thinking to plan a dream of sleep a dress, have repeatedly come to buy time to consider, then, that the process of consideration, there is also joy in pain. Too much money to not need consideration; have no money, no need to consider. My joy this arrest are bound bundles of the petty bourgeoisie. Every time I see the "people" the words I think of their cramped, as if that chest wear a red silk notes.

This year I am a self-reliant citizen. On professional women, Su Qing said so: "I see everything inside the room, even a nail, but also my own to buy. But to speak of it and what is happiness?" This is the wisdom, many memorable times, had just that one of the desolation. Heard a woman promoter bulging chest, said: "I have seventeen years of age to feed myself, this year thirty-one years old, never used a man's money." As if it is worthy of pride, yet is also close to the bloom right?

Until now, I still fully enjoy the pleasures of self-sufficiency, perhaps because it was nothing new to me, I can not forget the child to the father for the money to pay what the piano teacher's salary. I stand in front of tobacco shop, a long, long time, not to answer. Then I left the father, his mother lived. Asked his mother for money, at first cordial flavored, because I have been in a romantic love to love my mother. She is beautiful and sensitive woman, and I seldom touch with her, I was four when she went to go abroad several times and went back. In the eyes of the child she is distant and mysterious. She led me out there twice, when crossing the street, and occasionally take my hand, they feel that a rusty irritation. But then, the dilemma in her hand asked her to take three days and two days of the money for her ordeal with the temper, for his ordeal with the ungrateful, embarrassment to those frivolous, a little bit of ruined my love.

没有评论:

发表评论