2010年10月23日星期六

The world are a long long period of division will be divided Hehe(三)

Princeton is still reason for drunkenness. I told him not to move said before, we all do, and did not marry a wife and two sons, can never drink again to make trouble, otherwise I do not really stayed in this house.
Because Princeton did not take my warning seriously of it, or years is not easy to form the habit of losing overnight? One night a few days later, Princeton drunk drinking eight runs back to dilute the issue of liquor wind, we are preparing to sleep on mother and child do, and instantly everything is a mess. Spring and pound the table and curse importune, and too I do not echo his words, to give one of my sleeves ripped off. I made a day in a small car for sale tired, disgusted immediately out of the house immediately. Children are related to out.
But one out, Lane Xiqia good personal home to the yard in Chuichuidada complained, Suona Sheng No. crying wind floated, like a ray of ghosts so mournful tragedy cut. At this point, I do not know the speed of sound is not my psychological comfort, or to overthrow it in my mental, in short, I hesitated for a long while the children said: We can not do the walk, or go back.
This, I never mentioned it on the Princeton.
I was not born superstitious person, but then more and more idealistic to believe that fate and I tried --- Spring 1992, the day the first month twenty-two Princeton, more than any previous drunk are serious, drunk all not thinking of. He also was referred to the famine was referred to the square of the most drastic. Theater Square in the city center, is the best place where people gather, Princeton, in a large crowd of onlookers, the two sons of the rental bikes are seventy kick back, with the trachea into the child his son chase movie theaters. Then ran to the door of my little cart out to rip them off.
Car has no door, no security is not in operation, the goods must be inside out. I just move those things, to come to Princeton carried off the car.

没有评论:

发表评论