2010年10月23日星期六

Wanted to be a particularly rural women have the ability(三)

People have ulterior motives, an act of God, for ourselves suffering, mental and physical strength have spared no effort. Lamech midnight, tied his son to pick with Wo fork child, I loading. Loading escape from both sides of the balance of beginner all the way to not loose. To the wheat field I can stack Maiwa (rick). And I very regular stacks of wheat lying, probably learned cylinder cones theorem because of it, close the top of that layer, I chose the most crowded neat sheaf child tight, flat, real step, and finally Son of a bunch of loose wheat evenly opening pressure in the middle. In this way, rain water does not drain at all --- not leak is the key into the key, eating too much loss of moldy wheat, but also a disgrace.
Busy is busy men, and I can always spare a time to pondering the text, and feel, while the use of the brain, the body has been relaxed and enjoyable.
Summer is too hot to cook inside, every family yard barrier in a stove called "Village kitchen." Princeton, told me: "You base it, easy to use your stove base of the village." I base a short time so the burning pot stove wood province, because I stay out of that hole works the bellows very far away from the chimney, so that the entire flame should burn out than to go to pot.
Conditional to the stove was rubbed the skin of the cement, and I have mastered the ratio of cement and sand. In this way, wiping kang edge children, casting pig trough, and so this type of job, I can do. Princeton was not at home one day, I Tukang outside the house of a dig out half of earth and Kela baskets are shipped out with re-refined base of a small Guotai, and then all cast concrete polishing, which but one day make a living.
Spring that year came back very late winter, the most solemn event countryman --- butcher, did not wait until he comes back. So I asked the villagers to help, to help to kill the two pigs from the middle split into two, doing my duty and left.

没有评论:

发表评论