2010年10月23日星期六

Son and daughter should say thank you(五)

Using a two-year old car sold by Princeton, but stopped living can not afford. I was inspired pancake car, also bought a foot Dengsanlun, day and night to beat his younger brother Chen Min, gave me a button in the top shelf. The bottom area of the car length multiplied by width, I was strictly a calculated 0.99 square meters from my life --- the most important number is it.
I am in the "Code 0.99" drilled for 14 years, leave the square until the last two years, only 2 square meters for a car.
Car started the day five dollars of income is difficult to break mark, remove the industrial and commercial management fees, taxes and fees depleted area. But I have to seriously account every day, selling a pack of cigarettes sold quickly with a much lighter profits. But it took the less also from an account, by the time my breathing is very smooth.
Golden Dragon Hotel entrance there is a grocery. One day at noon I want to eat a bag of instant noodles, but other places are selling six wool bag, the store has sold seven hair. When I put the bag of instant noodles in his hand after they stood in a daze on the road.
During that time we are harsh mother and son to buy a twist --- sometimes one half of the couple took root Gentiana carry over lunch, and professionals such as cooking at home. I, small bags of Spiced melon car is a five cents purchase price, selling bread outside a fifth of the money is, so I often finish a bag of seeds will be finished nibbling a bun, also put a total of two cents lunch resolved.
I do not send this to stay, because I have no reason to waste the dime, so decided to go back and drained away instant noodles, my seven cents to get back. And because at that time was surprised eyes of the assistant, I avoided her for days.
Baba had borne in life than the more difficult in the countryside, no matter how country people will not be missing this stuttering. Whenever we talk about the village people do run out of sale of the land left behind had the misfortune of the people to take our whole family are included.

没有评论:

发表评论