2010年10月23日星期六

Human migration and the migratory birds is no different(十一)

Throughout the process, I have no unreasonable with the Princeton did not cry, I completely silent.
Early the next day, Princeton's sister calls to tell me that her brother pulled the car half way, the price of 350 dollars it sold. At this point, I know I lost my job, I know that I finished with the Spring marriage.
I went around and rent, as long as cheap, and then re-broke a small house on the line.
I do not go back to the kids not to go back, next to the graves of the house, leaving the Princeton one.
I thought many times to erect from the surprise, the relationship between me and Princeton this it? Two people are still husband and wife the night before it, is still on a bed a bed and a bed for two years of it to this day one year from the beginning of this hour, we separated? And the share knife categorically clear water!
Divorce is easier this call, I cried for many years, but it is not easy to do, it is the grafted together, the growth of the two years from the middle of split logs.
So I'm going to be separated with, not divorced from the later.
I separated out the first month when cold, bleak autumn in September, the Spring to the square came to me.
I was holding a broom sweeping leaves the car in front of it, find someone standing on the steps, I looked up, is the Spring.
"It is not home? Even Ouqi, should also have a complete, right?" I remember very clearly, Princeton is said, his face and the tone is very serious.
Have not seen for several months, I did not think he will come, but did not think he would say, so I do not know how to answer, just froze there.
"To go home, then back to it." Chaplin dropped this sentence, he turned left.

没有评论:

发表评论