2010年10月23日星期六

Human migration and the migratory birds is no different(十五)

After the divorce, in fact, I rarely what to whom Princeton, two of us, who no matter how sorry who, with the "off" is that the dust has settled a still how? I talk with Jackie is different, in a big family together for so many years, from the outside, we have come together many of the political economic disaster, from the inside, I cry every few days between, and Princeton Ouqi trouble, big brother to us many times, "clean government too hard." So, as long as said that he had head, a pull that is something between a decade or two. My brother said: Princeton, said he was not the old memory, forget it forget it, but he remembered the words I said: "You're giving me a headache, I'll make you feel bad.".
Remember, I'm saying this time with a very urgent revenge.
Revenge is tired with walking, but then I also do retaliate over Princeton, did betray him to do. But no matter who is in retaliation for what to do because the deviation from nature is often not conform to Su Xing, as well as others that revenge ruined his many --- "Kill ten thousand, since the loss of eight thousand."
Then I suddenly unthinking manner of Big Brother said: I retaliate over Princeton, but I do not want to ... ....
Big Brother did not make a sound, so I do not know if he quite understand what I said.
Brother died three years ago, fifteen years I have been single under the funeral a special trip to return home, and should have just invited Lin, hand-written eulogy for brother, wrote elegiac couplet.
After that, I continued my lonely leading a poor, lonely BU.

没有评论:

发表评论