2010年10月23日星期六

Wanted to be a particularly rural women have the ability(四)

I first practice will be in accordance with relatives in the village are invited, to do this half-ton of pork braised sauerkraut Houshang eat the sun down, they are gone, I will give a sharp machete arms together, the first "Kaka "to these four pounds of meat a total of 350 three-jin's all split into small pieces (like a certain posture that Butcher Hu), will be divided into two major categories of bone and lean meat are placed outside the barn to go frozen, and then three Guo Chao under two-thirds of the fat is good, the suet and intestinal oil refining are also good, the last cylinder cans were installed.
I'm too tired to climb in the morning rush kang, even moved, had no strength, and this time I may just been killed like a pig.
Tired of the tired men, and I always put the days of frustration and joy in writing, to find intermittent five miles outside the town put into boxes to go.
Spring summer I frequently Hongyan elegant pen and ink, to rise to a highly emotional are looking forward to meet, but not one day come back to sing the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, rehabilitation and cry bitterly fights to win big do not sound out all the atmosphere of the wedding into pandemonium.
Spring always remember, once I got him to break his head fainted and was barefoot doctors had stitches when he said: Princeton, you remember, you get me a headache, I'll make you feel bad!
--- Stone Brothers has seen its losses at loss, with age and years of the stack base, Princeton's diatribe I play more and more disgusted and evil, leading to feelings of oxygen getting thin. I wrote in the diary: Rod hit scab mouth, the new times of old wounds hurt.
--- Pastoral grass, not seen, at some length the growing stack of reading and writing as the base, I am thinking and pondering more and more text input, resulting in papers read more smoothly Chapters. I wrote in his diary: tear drop heart, the dream of paper to open the window.
Then, I looked hard at the hands of white plaster that sticks is the pen tightly Chande, it felt between me and the kind of lover-like tenderness Xiang Xi.

没有评论:

发表评论