2010年10月23日星期六

Human migration and the migratory birds is no different(十二)

To be honest, I admire the courage of Princeton. If he saw me humbly ramble, I had passed the top of a word, but he is not like that person. I steal a look at him, shaking the head and bulging chest, and my heart gives birth to a Si Qinpei and attachment.
I did not intend to remarry, if this intention, I would like to choose a hard temperament of male citizens, but I need to care about him a little bit, do not hit me call me on the line.
But worth mentioning admiration for attachment worth mentioning, how many times the number of mistakes have been back, I do not change their mind, right. At least I should be so separated the.
After two months of Princeton, came to me, thinking I had prepared this time. I am very polite, open a Heyan out a to him, I told him: was referred to such an extent, I also have the responsibility, we should always feel that they justified this with you ah noisy. In fact, occasionally scolded brother sister, sister, but never yet mouth. If I can be like sister so kind, we would not have developed to such.
Princeton unexpected turn this time, he did not think I will like this.
"Princeton, I am willing to take half the responsibility, or ... take a little more ... I can do, a word I really do not go back." I said to him sincerely.
Princeton away.
The summer of 1993, after a year and a half to go out, I officially filed for divorce proceedings.
The reason I determined to make up a divorce, because twenty years I have lived the days of fooling around weeping and shouting, and now I found a person's life is so calm, so why do not they stay calm it? Living outside grievances and even big trouble, once open door into the house, quietly began, life really can be!
Our divorce agreement. France asked to accept the conditions, I answered only in one sentence:-year-old daughter that I do not need Spring to help raise.
September 16, 1993, 566 days after separation, and Princeton, my first face to face community in the form of two opposing powers Chu, neither armored nor instruments of peace to sit together, rely on the elimination of terrorist capabilities of Damocles Sword, to cut off that part of our lingering.
The cry of the problems I really badly. Do it in the process of how I've been crying too irrepressible, although I know the face of tears in front of Princeton is very disappointing. I made the divorce, and now Princeton's face was very calm still occasionally emerged in mouth hidden smile, a smile is the kind of man, but that noise in my tears still flow.
Hand out a divorce agreement, I rode a bike flying in panic to theater square, to the bike after I put "bang Lang" fling open the car door to climb in there to wail. I did feel like a flatulence tires, and then later to vent for a while to burst.
Princeton's sister just passed by to see me so she was surprised and asked: Yisow! Yisow how do you? I replied: Do not ask ... ... after you know it!
I still can not analyze the reason I was crying about. Zhuangzi said: spring dry up, fish phase in the land, imports relative to wet each other, than forget themselves in the rivers and lakes. Jie Yao rather than their reputation is also better to forget the two of the Road.
No woman loves a divorce, it is true.

没有评论:

发表评论