2010年10月23日星期六

Son and daughter should say thank you(四)

Three-law family are city accounts, economic conditions are much better than us. Her mother was sold at the mall entrance gluten jelly, three daughter at home to help his mother do many things, and then talk to helped sell out. Her marriage is also done with my three children for some time gluten trading.
Third son married only one year later than the second son, when the community generally pay attention to "three gold" (gold earrings gold rings gold necklace), and I was this little tight fiscal cart, somehow scrape together enough cash three gold . Third daughter would quietly said to me: find someone to borrow a pair of gold earrings on it, so I came back to live in her parents back to people. To my mother asked, I say fear of losing put it up.
They were strangers from Zhang, Wang Li Zhao married back home, I have no blood relationship with the woman, but it can be courteous and considerate to me --- so years later, they think I am old, children will be tired to work So the section on ah there we want to include a meal together, are called to their home to me, I just eat whatever does not clean up the dishes to do more. Many different families, children like family, like family calling them to see elderly women, the results of steam ah old mother one morning tired of cooking, eating their children away, she would also clean slate in that pot dishes, mopping a long time to wipe the table to lie on the bed, the results are slow but the afternoon lying to my daughter --- who the "Huijia see" all reforms out.
So I have a basis to say: If the Department after a bad law relationship, the responsibility must be in me.
Pull back the conversation. I traded a small cart before the entrance to the theater box office from the square had arrayed eleven grocery cart. Less then the wholesale department, people can not find a place convenient to buy things, so this business is booming. But what things have come into being, there should be down from time to time, and later the sale of our wholesale division found everywhere on the deserted down, eleven trucks will be sold cut into four of their own.

没有评论:

发表评论