2010年10月23日星期六

Human migration and the migratory birds is no different(十四)

Every morning to pour dirty water out of the alley, I would see it, the little stray dog in the dirty puddle next to find something to eat. My car than trading it also seriously, whether it is good or bad weather came; change than I have to seriously find out what it translated into four of garbage overturned one by one.
Find food in the garbage dumps of the homeless it is dirty, black ray of yellow ray of the body of the dog hair, but had closure with a screw down the bus was, of abandoned pets had nothing cute at all. I'm only surprised it's mental state, it is very lively and very enjoyable even. While lower animals can not speak, but they have the ability to express their feelings through physical expression.
If this is a garbage dump to make it down, it immediately went up the other garbage, and Le Diandian land, is not a listless first ride Yaotouhuangnao brain.
It's a pleasant come from? Homeless, it should be painful is lonely ah. But it does insist on a happy, this is its own pleasure to own. Yes.
Pour out the dirty water every morning, every time it saw a small stray dog, where busy, and I always looked at it standing there. A long time, it found my attention to it --- this, too, concerned about it? I am also concerned about it actually, while doing the dancing, the way I came running toward the side with the edge jump for joy in my legs, I watched the dirty water drained. When it with my gaze, when between humans and dogs we have a kind of silent communication between the mind, Oh that we two are perfect for each life ah!
And Princeton broke up, people just walked into the pro-Princeton Square theater will still speak it to my car, and the language environment that are the same, and I just separated from Princeton, one person. Ershu Gong's son plays with his wife and children come, we must go to my house one night, and said: Do not tell me your story, I can not divorce, whether you leave, when you are my second wife.
Big Brother has come to my brother many years has always been dialogue between the broad, not only will involve changes to the village and the crop, sometimes also to link the meaning of life and the international situation. Of course, the rambling roads lead to Rome, fell to Princeton, his head will be the last thread of her conversation.

没有评论:

发表评论