2010年10月23日星期六

Human migration and the migratory birds is no different(十三)

First of all I think that divorce is not an honorable thing. Princeton has been to separate from and I bought a house in the middle years of the rent history of my family moved seven times. Regardless of whether someone rented a little house I have tried to talk with the landlord, only to keep the "天凉好个秋" relationship is enough, I'm afraid people will be familiar with the later asked: how a man ah but not your home?
The landlord has not forget the first one, she is a very enthusiastic and kind woman, even if not speak to each other will certainly familiar. Her family moved to the first day she asked me: Men miles of your home? Why do not you move now? I said he is not, go to the field to do business. After a while she asked, do not you come back home once a man so long? I said ah, the sale can not say the things dropped to dropped Yeah, she said, it seems must be a bigger trading. Until New Year ahead, she found our mother still only a few, then mysteriously reminds me: I see, ah, your family fortune in the field must be a man, he is not to you, or the Chinese New Year mi ye can not go home?
See her say this, I quickly pick incumbent on: Maybe so, do not do not the bar.
I thought the dialogue to this, she will no longer explore what the future and, behold, she has updated the topic: Where is your home the old man you? What do trade it? You go to see if he is not married to someone else ... you ... this is a very muddle-headed thing!
Moved away from here, after I no longer live with the landlord to rent a house, even if very small special break, even if the door outward, at the house to do the bike forward, I have mother and son lived alone.
Renters of those years, I had a good friend, a small stray dog, which is particularly true in my memory.

没有评论:

发表评论