2010年10月23日星期六

Son and daughter should say thank you(一)

I was alone in front of the wall Banbi recognized, because in that time of separation, I have tortured many times myself: Do you have confidence in the single for the second half finished it? The answer: Yes.
I recognized my ink vicissitudes of life, because the separation of that time, countless times I've tortured myself: You have finished the second half determined to adhere to it? The answer: Yes.
Pen to that, I want to say is another's words: Thank you, thank you my sons!
I think the son and others like to thank the Xie's still soon to. In the family the embarrassment when my three sons will be with me, no Guaiyuan cold with warm heart, with the hard decision not envy the rich with the accumulated meaning. Year selling vegetables to a large number of vegetables down, they sleep in the food market to eat in the food market, but in the gentle grace dirty no instrument at all, but also happy child fart fart Britain Great Britain child. Over the years there have been many times in business transformation, we mothers often no road car to the front, but we have not killed in the stone.
Daughter married three years.
Three sons are the same, married the couple after a small debt to make money quickly, and then hastened to save money to buy a house.
Three sons are the same, when love girlfriend said: it does not matter to me how to, but you must be a good point to my old, our family is very special, we grew up not easy pulling.
Thus I remembered the words of Princeton said: generation generation chicken children, generation to generation Ming children; so I can subtract from the heart of the discontent of the --- that point in my pregnancy, all of Princeton, the fish bowl sent his mother to eat grievance.

没有评论:

发表评论