2010年10月23日星期六

Human migration and the migratory birds is no different(六)

Reflects environment Everyday. Proximity to markets outside the alley was, and I do not think we really come to the point where not selling vegetables. Princeton was not at home the next day, I ran one, and the vendors who crowd noise as to draw lots with Jiji, and then find a friend by selling vegetables in a steelyard hundred dollars, started selling vegetables.
Step in my country a woman entered the food market, it went into the business war --- food market is the battlefield.
Draw lots chaired by the Trade and Industry to come forward. I caught a 1, I just felt she had the position of doing business, but the side dishes are the envy of faithful: good luck! Top a top two, still put a table in front of horizontal things.
With living there is another kind of mood the next day I went to greet me early trading, only to find their own food table was moved to the second position.
"We two how to change place?" I asked the fifth Saturday.
"Ten years I've been on the top Bai Taner." Calmly answered my fifth on Saturday, playing with hand weights of the rope, even the eyelids do not tease me about.
"Yesterday we caught lots ... ..." "draw lots is the business of the joke. You see the opposite, also placed number one Zhang mule does not it?"
I looked and sure enough, yesterday I also caught a number one with Li sister, now also moved to the II position.
I understand, Zhang fifteen mules and Saturday are the so-called "food tyrants", they must have an appointment with a simultaneous action, and today continue to squeeze us!
Later, I admire the food faithful "debut" to "severe." In fact, I was "the beginning of the course women are not afraid of the tiger," do not know how afraid of tigers. Booth No. 1 is open and above board caught my hand, why give someone else for no apparent reason? So I put my dishes to the table again pulled out the number one position, and tell the fifth Saturday: If you put in front of me tomorrow, I also pull out heavy pendulum. Placed in the way you want to be able to stall, I can attach the door to the business, do not believe you try!
Chanting rhetoric is easy, but doing it is a guilty conscience, I could not understand what would happen to do so. I'm too worried about the novice an appearance on the debut, will leave a bad themselves laughing stocks? So the next in less than four o'clock I got up, went to the food market to go up and a man sitting in my food on the table.
Quiet dawn food market, I am a man alone erected there.

没有评论:

发表评论