2010年10月23日星期六

Son and daughter should say thank you(三)

However, the middle of the night woke up suddenly remembered something, I am suddenly in a cold sweat --- I sat up on credit the wholesale department a Erguotou forty-seven yuan, said the next morning gave people a good marriage is also back, give forgot how! I panic, Huangde pushed to wake up to Princeton. Spring said that, no matter how anxious middle of the night did not help it. Until after breakfast the next day, seeing his son to the father will accompany his new wife home to "back door", and I am anxious in the lack of wisdom, my son ran over to pull the sleeve, said: yesterday, received cash gifts are still in debt at the time , liquor wholesale accounts owed not to his promises. Can you see your wife ... ...
Son was told the daughter put it, but said nothing to his newly married wife from his pocket money to me.
Second daughter is a native of Sichuan, was six years old her parents came to the Loop. Her parents also believe in very kind person, so do be deceived Lord of the sale of the net to Meizhe. Two-year-old daughter at the time to help her cousin, sieve sand on site, starting in the square followed by the age of twelve people who sell rice to sell Haggis. She put on the bike after the rice pot rack, do not push the bike to go. I know her, she had put myself a table, even the Haggis sold together with the rice. At that time I also put the car square, and sometimes more than two points to the rest of the night, I look to the northwest from the small window, where a light bulb lit as long as there is, I was the second daughter.
Second son plan a wedding the first month (this time I have been separated and Princeton), so I gave him years ago, two hundred yuan fiancee since she did --- this is my son's girlfriend to get married before, and only money to buy clothes. But after she took the money said to me, do not hurry, need to buy clothes, you are not selling stocking it? This money purchase it, buy clothes over the years. She said this when my second son was not in the front.
I heard the second daughter's dowry her mother to give her daughter a bed, I planned not to buy a bed. But did not expect fireworks after a ring is the bride of advanced gate, the bed was still halfway to walk it. Therefore, the second daughter married the door and standing on the ground first, so bed.

没有评论:

发表评论