2010年10月23日星期六

Human migration and the migratory birds is no different(二)

This code can not believe in fate, and I Qubao child, first saw her face, and when her eyes met, our (seven months she will have a sense of you) seems to have a spiritual feeling of convection crashing across, I said to her dark eyes: "Hey! You could be my girl girl thing!"
The fact that I was right, my daughter and her three older brothers bow of ship bow of ship, as is also a good showing of the child, or I can not operate all year round day and night in the square. She Fang Lexue to eat with me at random, and then a man went down homework neatly, one day she said to me: finished work last night to see a ghost movie, midnight rain Oh, thunder, the old feel bed ghosts, almost scared me!
Bow of ship bow of ship's academic performance from junior high to high school, test scores, ranked first in the class several times.
Then came back holding bow of ship bow of ship, as traders in the city Princeton, sheep, live at home although "not bad money," but raising a child without milk, it takes time to go all out. So we put the points to subcontract most of the land, he had only a few species of inferior land and private plots.
Princeton reselling about half a year sheep, and later loans from credit unions to transfer money to do a bit of fluff business, but it was too late.
Spring that year about once a month or two back home, back to the first and only live two to three days. But these two days, he will Ouqi me drunk.
Not only with myself Ouqi, Princeton in drunk, he's thinking about cruising in the state, will recall the year they are four brothers, her mother kneel to the scene, so he let his three sons to kneel. Sometimes sons already asleep, he cried: up, down! Sons will take orders, Guangzhuobangzi Shimoji, the uniform to kneel in front of him.
Princeton, then to see their brethren to the mother of four knees, my heart was deeply shocked; now see my three sons to his father kneel down, I felt like crying.
My sons are recognized as filial piety, so I think that filial piety is a gene, Princeton, filial piety is the ancestral home.

没有评论:

发表评论