2010年10月23日星期六

Son and daughter should say thank you(二)

But if on the fair, I should thank my good wife and three sons.
Can be asked in our city, how many people marry the size of three daughters in law just spent over twenty thousand copper plane full count? I believe very few. These three women into my house, room no one to no one ridge is only a package of debt, get married the next day "back door" into the role immediately after the business, I believe this situation is Feng-Mao Lin Zhao. Second, their arrangement and it is difficult for me too, until now, with my daughter who were injured had no gas, it caused considerable envy of the whole Square, hundreds of businessmen do not have. So, if once and his wife was referred to the point of tension, the responsibility must be in me.
So I said no to drafting a courtesy, those three and we married, the woman from the homes of ordinary people in the occasion of marriage, I am deeply touched have had the words and deeds.
Large daughter her parents in the country, she alone into the city to rent a bike to work --- employment business. At that time not to talk of the local economy and prosperity, mostly foreigners rent a bike to work travel, four-day rental, rent for an hour four hair. Then put the three sons bike rental stall, comes from a large daughter of information and experience.
Married daughter back big afternoon, I checked the accounts. To do this feast of the number of visitors to take the debt figures just offset ceremony reached a two-level --- no deficit, so that night I let my nerves with all the joints, early dream of.

没有评论:

发表评论