2010年8月9日星期一

Thunderstorms in the skillet large black umbrella

The next higher bar, 70 km away, the focus of a secondary. Then focus on high school scores 30 points higher than the general secondary school, my test results in fact only higher than the average high school scores 17 points, still 13 points to make up. This is said to be able to use money to make up, and told students at their own expense --- that pay more money. At that time, or late 80s, no education is the concept of consumption, it is very inferior students at their own expense, even if Jiaoliao Qian.
This money and my family is spending a huge accident, to 2,400 yuan. At that time my father was a township cadres, the salary is not specifically remember, anyway it is tens of dollars, nearly 100 dollars look like. My stepmother just down from the collapse of the supply and marketing posts at home idle, I have a brother is on the primary, often ill --- stepmother when he was said to be pregnant gave birth to gas, the body is not good, so he is born old and sick on the most serious is the lymphatic cancer, once thought can not be saved, and even by a famous old Chinese medicine to rest up better. So father and stepmother are very love my brother, and life to take care of carefully, feeling sorry for him. So in this case my dad actually looking woman holding both hands into the idea of Feng key middle school I read it, obviously not the reality, of course, incurred the opposition of my stepmother. First of all, not such a large sum of imprest, and focus on secondary school student living expenses is clearly higher than the ordinary secondary schools, ordinary schools on the home front, I can either live on campus can also attend a day school, the older my sister uncle father Ergu Sangu and my cousin cousin cousin cousin all that the general secondary school graduates, of which there are outstanding when university teachers have, Why must the secondary school 70 km away to read? And teachers get together and children inside the family, including the supply and marketing cooperatives are not transferred before the stepmother is my chemistry teacher, of course, familiar with formal education, where reading is not the same? However, sister and my little uncle was also transferred to the key middle schools, and principals are small uncle's brother, which determined the father sent me to this school --- the school's commitment to me by a teacher on the three days of brutal combat, when self-esteem and lead to truancy related. Famous teachers at least conservation of more than it! Guess my dad - he terminus at my side, the direction of three days of events we Yeliang high degree of unity of thinking, feeling very much a teacher can affect the quality of a student's life or direction in life.
Rare home place as the center of a bitter quarrel, and the world are snakes and scorpions stepmother heart --- then the whole society is so biased, though my stepmother told me to make the most perverse temperament brought the limits of tolerance and concessions, but regardless of my seven eight conspiracy aunt would not let her succeed --- our daughter, can not give you a future quarrel gone! Combined result: to set the.
This is a fraction of that a few days down the situation, I actually Yan Yan, and think of home is not easy, but also that not a bad idea in general secondary schools, and, as we all contacts in the secondary that is considerably wide, many teachers are teachers of the disciples of the older generation of my family, the principal is in perfect harmony with the local officials, the outcome is not necessarily worse than the focus of secondary school. Large sum of money for investment was a little puzzled. But my luck was amazing, actually out of a year extra points for arts body, the top three county can have a bonus 30 minutes of treatment. The news that it is me that I always wanted to dismiss or transfer homeroom teacher told me he saw my score, but also know that my family wanted to send me to focus on middle school plan, and knowing that I often work in books and copies the edges painted meticulous and sketches, so this clear sky Charlie told me good news. Till I though he was despised him but not sick. What a result, rural children have these weird little interested students, I easily won the second county --- sketch.
Satisfaction of all of this under. Province, 2,400 yuan, equivalent to almost two years our family was neither eat nor drink. The irony is: I always thought it was the ability to have gained the virtue of the second, later learned that the interviewer turned out to be my dad classmates, and my dad did not know who his classmates in this particular test examiner - he Art is not a body of professional teachers, but the leadership of a county education bureau. He is in control of the candidates one by one after the candidate number to my applying for access to information, social relations above the column screamed my dad's name and work unit. So he tacitly gave me a second. I get bonus points qualification is idle and then, my father told me of his classmates came back to the phone ... ...
After all, instead of excitement or frustration, stepmother still worried about my future living expenses, she did the last fight, an attempt to stop my tears 70 km to go to school outside the high consumption, to register that day, under a heavy rain, Dad took my , Ye Liang support large black umbrella and a long kick deep foot shallow catch train, the way he did not say anything, just try to rely on an umbrella shaft to my side. I also quietly walk in the rain my heart for my father worried, stepmother rarely so obsessed with the things I care about him, must have real force, I'm afraid to go home will be cold. In pitch darkness under heavy rain, the rain was drowned in the all voices, I would like to shed tears, thinking about the future, also thinking about home. Choking the words do not speak for fear of a release put out of tears, so, Ye Liang has been silent, with only the heavens and the earth everywhere in the rain and umbrella together into a waterfall of rain line surrounds us, the sound spot squash the boots sometimes step on potholes and a great point in the sound, as if instead of Yeliang exchanges.
Limited to tuition fees, a semester 17.5 yuan. Cost of living has to at least 20 yuan per month, which is the normal number of students, and later, my father secretly gave me to 40 dollars, I do not know how he used to so I, in fact, my weekend was dinner at the sister, the sister Sometimes I'll buy clothes and shoes and hats will like. I control the use, in fact, eat and buy books of the. Best to eat a meal every month from 15 to 18 yuan also incredible, and the rest, I just have to lavish a. So extravagant became my habit, and now would like thrifty just to die. This is something.
It was so in love with the summer's heavy rain, the weather during the next rainstorm, especially going to night classes, some slipped out of excuses, running quarters that the long handle to take on large black umbrella to fall outside the umbrella red --- in fact many times, Buy a first touch but always the same --- umbrella broad, long-handled so that the open space, wearing plastic sandals, the trouser legs rolled up, or simply wear the pants or shorts, walking in the rain, unhurried . The street in no way, I freely walk in the rain, but the rain could not hear any sound, so often I would choose to sing loud in the rain, anyway no one to listen, not hear, but my own. Rain, the trees are green is green, to the point where green dripping hand Shuashua Shua whisk in the past, to a large number of drops of water splashes, with rain falling lines touch, sparking a string of the same crystal flowers. Fresh air, great! Dust had washed into the ground, it seems that the plants fresh incense, how smoking is also absorb enough ah!
This habit has been preserved, as long as the rain, summer rain, must bring a large black umbrella forever skillet, on where to walk around casually around, the rain stops, get handle leaning to, or spiral bevel surface water, playing back home, the mood is always good part of it, but, happy days. In fact, I sometimes think: That is the silence between father and son 20 years ago, so I will take refuge in the rain, alone to feel love?

没有评论:

发表评论