2010年8月9日星期一

Lianhu boat(二)

I went to Lotus Lake, which is the smallest living in my cousin's little brother Lin has worked together granaries, because been before, nor his colleagues know, so to say hello to him when not directly went. That granaries on the lake, down to the lake about 300 meters also. My little brother's colleagues said that because the university entrance exam was very nervous, come here to relax a few days, they expressed a warm welcome, and said a lot of blessing. Then the little brother stayed in the quarters vacated arranged for me let me live. A total of 4 individual employees throughout the granaries, but repair has two quarters a total of 16 buildings, grain storage and kitchen are common, so I went to do can have tremendous freedom to separate clean room. May is the busy season, never received the task of grain, so they are almost all on the dry, each had their homes in the city, specializing in food in addition to the 30-year old Lao Chen, all-year-old single guy 20 years children, my arrival in fact they may cause, at least, get out from his room dressed neatly, with girls it! My temporary beds are just about everyone, the weather has been getting hot, do not need a lot of things, two batting, a quilt. Sheets and quilt are next door to the boys love flute, very clean, a little man did not appreciate this point I'm surprised. Because the reason I came to meditation and relaxation, all of these four young people have chosen me do whatever they want without any interference of any kind, only in the yard under a large Ficus virens dinner, will call me down: my sister! Dinner La! Since only 5 people, including even my dinner, plus a big German shepherds, so the pattern is not much food, vegetables are fried seasonal vegetables, fried or choke, meat dish it, sometimes pork, sometimes fish. All candy in the pot, convenience, enough food to eat. I noticed that a large black wolf-dog named not every meal leftovers in the other, but, eat with us, but has its own special set of utensils Bale. See this big black status in the granaries.
At least once a day under the Lianhu I started two days, the morning, go to the lake, sitting on the lake in a daze, holding the hands of the novel, in fact, does not see sat meadow or rock bar, watching the lake trance . The quiet lake levels no attention to any corner of the same, even the gnat wings could hear the voices, even the pan off ripples could hear the sound, even grass in the fall of dew could hear the voices of See. Sat nearly noon, the sun shines on the body, the warm, feel lethargy, sitting at the stone bar and go to sleep and then go back and eat.
Sitting on the shore, saw a young man of 50 years in the fishing, the lake every morning next time I met him the evening, I am curious, asked him why so early, he said that the lake had just began to pick up the morning the fish will float to the surface up oxygen, good fishing in the morning then the afternoon, the surface water temperature is too high then the fish went to hide in deep water. And on the morning market to sell fish must be morning, or hot weather, a high mortality rate. People should buy fish buying fish it! I would like to take his boat to the lake to the plan, he at first do not agree that such a leaf boat is dangerous, but: Do you know how deep this reservoir? ? A good few tens of meters! The thing I can not afford. He gazed Hu me laugh: Reservoir middle of wisdom for fun? In addition to water or water thiazolyl! I told him that I would swim, and it would be designated this small fishing boats, do not believe you can try them for him. I said: I plan to give you first see, then, buy your fish, 3 pounds per day, how? 3 pounds is not a small sum, he is actually fishing for 10 kilos of fish a day, because the lotus Town of the town are concentrated population of less than 500 people, consumption of 10 kilograms of fish depended on the preferences of less than 500, he was not fishing too much. This is just an amateur subsidies, or by the main income for crops. At that time, the price per kilogram of fish from 2 to 2.5 yuan, grass carp, bighead carp ranging from 1.5 per small carp. My pocket money come in handy. In my test boat was his acceptance, we will reach such a deal, call it a day he took the morning boat to me, then I bought him 3 pounds of fish, so he sent to the granaries to go. Granaries of the four young people in suspense in the boat and watch my acceptance of this technology after the fish, the days of the day, so we must have a meal of fish. Fortunately, Lao Chen starters, always turn some tricks, say Black is selling me face, eat, and it always toward the edge, then back to it is bound to sweep out clean.

没有评论:

发表评论