2010年8月9日星期一

Lianhu boat(三)

Sailing into the depths of Lianhu, especially through the water hyacinth blue breeding areas, I always want to stay a while among them, watching flowers in the fog in the morning is often also co-eyed Guduo children, to noon, According to bright sunlight straight down, that even children Guduo eyes open slowly, though still slightly curled petals, but, you know, it will open, and have the patience to wait until nightfall, then, may see half-open the outline of a half together, but I usually do not concentrate only in the leaves under the flower to be a mark on the child care, they go deeper to go sailing. The next morning they played there before, he found marks, a look yesterday, tis, indeed fully open, and wide open beautiful orgy of blue-purple with yellow eyes looked at me, too, when the wind is against me smile. This is a mystical understanding, I also respond to a smile, he said to himself: Goodbye my little beauty child!
I get that tell the granaries after the ship's youth, at noon before I eat, stay a can, I do not want to be time bound, to eat as a task, they acquiesced in the application, then of course I can always hang around the lake until the need to go back. I sailed the waters of chaos in the wide drift, Yao Jiang a family on individual ability, so take a total or stopped, lay sleeping in the cabin. 10 am start from the very strong sunlight, and at noon is almost poisonous, but the air is not hot, after all, only in May. So I put the owner's lifejacket pad in the bilge, his face covered with books, a few hours sleep well until the afternoon when the wind blows, waves rocking the boat significantly, it woke up, looked around, has been away from my first stopping place very far away! Then slowly roll back, listening to the sound of waves across Jiang Sheng, that inner empty out, reflecting the shallow hill on the lake in the shadow of trees, like the quiet picture, I slid into the photo to go, only to find that photo again far Office of the.
Strange thing is that the ship spent a few days, has never been hungry to grab too, may be, after eating breakfast that is under the lake, the lake is sleeping, energy consumption is lower, we will not feel hungry strike .
The night is quiet small town, still and humid, with large black are early to bed, for no security implementation of the tasks necessary. My next door, always blowing in the darkness, a flute melody hidden bitterness, pathos and more clear that whistle across the terrace under the trees, across the rape fields under the trees, across the rape fields outside of corn, spread Lianhu on the empty, echoing a circle in the lake and then reflected back, that would mean that it is indeed a lonely young heart of powerful sad ah! I was hiding in his yard, do not turn on the lights, listening to the flute, the worry of twists and turns, but also think I like the handsome boy, but what more do not want to, so that my addiction to this style as low pharynx voice to, as this sounds, go farther and farther ... ... Concert, about one such case instead.
There is one strange thing, is that one day the evening, the evening under heavy rain, is Sunday, my next door flute man riding back to town early in the morning, and said that this was his practice to go home once a week, usually come back the next morning. I looked at my favorite day of the storm, going around to see it to mature rapeseed blown past that, there are fragrant camphor tree leaves are rolled up to see the back of the wind, as well as birch and maple trees, also a bright green spines and unknown fruit bushes, the leaves are Kazamaki up to see the back of their shiny silver-white flashing without exception, is very clear in the rain. I was lost in watching the rain and mud suddenly see the granaries outside the cross-flow of dirt road, a man riding a bicycle, drove up to the granaries, I was surprised! In May of next Sunday with heavy rain granaries, who will visit it? The effect of short-sighted and not wearing glasses in my opinion that after the road was like lightning under a light snow, and that man, the rain was like he was thrown up, just like the snow dust up there, and then scattered down, lost in the vast pile up the snow. This illusion quickly disappears, the rain washed granaries large black iron gate first side, then the Lao Chen, who came in one door welcome --- flute man!
What do you come back? ? Change of position raining! Lao Chen extremely surprised.
Forgot my dirty clothes, and want to come back to it washed. He felt his big black head, and the answers.
Then he came upstairs from the corridor on the other side, not with my passing, but I can clearly see he was covered in breathable, and the way dripping. He did not look at me, swift bow into the room closed, and then, it is a while, he greeted them, has changed the clean clothes, glasses dried.
Oh! See rain ah! He greeted.
Ah. I replied.
Sleep like thunder when the light on, it will not afraid of. He inexplicably to a.
I suddenly wake up: He is listening to my one night stay inadvertently Let's talk about the dark things can not sleep, so always thinking about this thing, braved the rain has come back. Here, 14 km from the city, traffic is really bad, all dirt roads, it does not rain hard to say, bump it, it rains, all the mud. I am stunned, they felt moved, they felt that the expression did not know Zage, did not dare look at him, it is entangled, he went downstairs, and to the kitchen and get dinner.
Rain had stopped, dark to do, the air was full of the smell of the earth, I returned to the room and soon heard the familiar whistle came next, then a mixture of heavy humidity seems to have become a beautiful voice, keyed In the vicinity, so I doubt: I will love him.
Two days later, little brother to call and ask me to go back to school, said that the school inform the parents reported missing me, not worried about my dad, sister just asked me to ask the possible whereabouts, and later learned that my little brother a message Even if, and only ordering I have to go back in a week. So, phone the next day, I left the lotus lake.
That total recall years later, similar to the snow storm, remember that bumpy ride in the snow back granaries people. Illusion as reality, so that must be recalled to start to extend, with the sun and lotus lake fishing boat to do Lianhu reference, before deciding it really is just rain.

没有评论:

发表评论