2010年7月30日星期五

Those disappearing light-years

I said, I am not a very good records, but when memories than anyone like the way, just memory as time become or fuzzy or clear.
December 31st, 2008, listening to the sound of the television report countdown from 60 to 321, dear, I wrote a happy New Year. In January 2009, the sun came out.
See small bills, face, never remember not 08, from. But I have been written, has been. Want to recall my 2008, but still feel a pain entanglements process, from January to December, long and short. In the New Year old always return, someone said is right, memory always hurt. This year, so, to feel sad, you say, how can so fast time? A.twenty, is already a year.

In January 2008, one day, clouds, and chance.
I put my own happiness, move more space in writing, sohu QQ lonely, because no one will be writing knowledge. I smile, don't forget to forward courageously, memories. Fortunately, there are blue sister, ring, wan wan curl, only they can leave word for word in my blog.
Each time, their joys and sorrows, it was JiangYan woman commit suicide, January I don't write what kind of words: so, each years after trying to each. We discuss again busy intense also of no help, she had become a wisp of fang soul. Her death is just as he takes it in the population, think, is profound. On the west, said the thought idea is exquisite, even if I can't tell if not pity that rejects ruthless. But people's thoughts are always changing, January JiangYan choice of death to disagree, but then suddenly one day her point, saw a space of vague text HuangRan, my heart will constantly writing in MSN, who remembered her soul never sigh? We will encounter a lot of things, who may be at the moment will really desperate as fellow, perhaps the only solution to death.

In February 2008, is coming.
There was a heavy snowfall at home, I think there must be busy. I did not return. I say and human, sometimes as thin as margin paper but so tough. After years as new mill is still.
One year, another year. Suddenly, 2008. Former road, full of onion.
1 year old xu who to who nutmeg. Suddenly disappear, approaches, and when not to see not pure, a vacant, and onion. The way HuangYan creeping weed, finally come to an end, is lonely, if some of the tomb, and has also been obliterated warm.
First, the person is met likes to be together. Be fond of one people, to understand him, fell in love with him, takes a lifetime.
But often better vision will always misses, dream of hope, but collateral.
Already, we need approaches a warm, even the memory.
But don't tube early spring, warm red since.

March 2008, wait just a myth.
The days of march gradually warming up, I still in diving. No matter what, there's always someone in what place, also somebody in left, also somebody in memory.
That baby girl, we saw her enchanting, but not give her warm. She said she would often reminds me, I smile, and I know she remembered I only remember the words.
Dear, if my heart every day, whether can open a flower, ice snow fraud is not a flower.
And so, but I always said you depend on all right, is the time of loneliness.
Years of honey, like grass has love, I think I can draw a small card for you.

April 2008, whispers.
Three months later, I returned to the pig small willow writing. In shaoxing, in home, occasionally in watershed, no gambling lane Posting.
April 1st, to ride. Baiyun airport, I sat down to write, half as airport hall, two to three hours after the board to home. For a long journey, but the so-called distance for several hours can cross.
April 9, for home. Chongqing jiangbei airport. The early that morning, two days before departure is perhaps too sad to leave, but didn't cry. Mother also accompany me to send up early, I arrived at the station, and send me to the long-distance bus station, and she sat airport bus is wanting carsick, an hour's drive to let her very uncomfortable, left home before dawn, then have all bright, mother holds my hand, maybe to put her hand to the temperature. Still at the airport, I wrote hall: you say, how many things are not people? Also, I write your name, slice, jerk.
Next year, YouCaiHua open, I came back.

没有评论:

发表评论